EMBARKING/DISEMBARKING THE HELICOPTER:
It is important that all passengers understand the pre-flight briefing. The instructions given during the briefing, educate you on the procedures to follow during your helicopter experience and are designed to keep you safe at all times. Please follow these instructions for your own safety around helicopter.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE FLIGHT BREIFING:
Before we fly, it’s important to know what is expected of you. The pilot and/or staff will tell you when and how to enter and exit the helicopter, they are there to ensure your safety but can only do so with your cooperation.
BEWARE OF THE ROTORS- ALWAYS APPROACH THE HELICOPTER FROM THE FRONT
- Wait for the pilots signal before moving toward the aircraft.
- Approach the helicopter from the FRONT or sides only! Never approach the helicopter from the rear at all times.
- Stand low in a crouch as you approach the helicopter on level ground as its rotors are turning.
ENTER AND EXIT WITH SAFTEY IN MIND
Always depart the helicopter in the same direction you entered it, from the front or side, and make sure it is in the safety zones described above.
Remember not to wave your arms, jump, or lift anything over your head, and keep all loose personal items secure.
KEEP TRACK OF LIGHT AND LOOSE ITEMS
- Securing your personal belongings is important.
- Lightweight items can blow away as you near the helicopter.
- Let an item go if it flies out of your hands. You could get hurt if you try to chase it.